Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Titus

Saturn is the sixth planet from the sun
Our solar system has eight planets
Light reflects off the moon
Axes is a imaginary line that runs from the north pole to the south pole
Rays from the sun strike us at different angles causing us to have seasons

Seasons at the poles are dark and light
You know that Earth rotates, or spins, on its Axis
Sun gives us light and heat
The tides are controlled by the moon
Earth is the only planet that has life
Moon takes 29.5 days to go around the Earth

3 comments:

LisaMarie said...

Titus, You did a great job on this post! I thought it was neat how you used the letter A to mention the Axis. That's very creative! Have a great day!
Mrs. Clancy

Mrs. Heaton's Class said...

I was happy to see you working so well with Maritza today. I love the fact that you mentioned what the Axis was. I think only one other person did that. You got a 100 on this assignment. You rock!

Mrs. Heaton

Anonymous said...

I liked how you said light reflected off the moon. Also I really liked the hole thing. It was the best one I have read.