Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brendan

Sun is the middle of the solar system.
Our sun gives us the water cycle.
Luner eclipse is when the Earth cast a shadom on the moon.
Astroid belt seporates the rocky planets from the gas giants.
Rocky planets are also called the inner planets

Sun gives us plants without the plants we would die.
You are living on Earth ,Earth has oxygen ,it also supports life.
Sun gives us heat, if we didn't have this we would freeze.
The moon controls our tides .
Earth is the third planet from the sun.
Mikyway is one of our galaxies.

2 comments:

Mrs. Heaton's Class said...

Good job Brendan. I'm glad you wrote that the rocky planets are also called the inner planets. I didn't spend a lot of time making sure you knew this in class. I'm glad you remembered it!

Mrs. Heaton

Mrs. Heaton's Class said...

I think you did a good job and I like how you said astroid belt seporates the rocky planets from the gas planets.I never knew the milkyway is one of our galaxies.


Brandon