Tuesday, December 16, 2008

John

Some planets are dwarf planets like Pluto and Cirrus.
Our solar system is centered around the Sun.
Low tides are not the best time to ride a boat.
A type of rock that makes craters in the moon is a meteor.
Rain, snow, sleet, and hail are impossible without the Sun.

Seasons would be impossible without the Earth's tilt.
You can see planets from Earth.
Saturn is famous for its rings.
The moons gravitational pull affects the tides.
Earth's temperature changes because the Sun hits us at angles.
Moon takes 23.5 days to go around the Earth.

2 comments:

Mrs. Heaton's Class said...

John - You are wicked smart! Your facts are great. Your use of the "gravitational pull" was impressive. I also liked that you said that low tides are not the best time to ride in a boat. My husband and I have been stuck at low tides before! I am glad Pat was able to help you to get done.

Mrs. Heaton

Anonymous said...

That is asome! I think that it is the best thing I ever read!I aprove ours!