Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome Back To School

Students across the county will be heading back to school Monday, August 17, 2009 after a nine week summer break. We have several changes in our school from increased security to implementation of a new uniform policy.

Our questions for incoming students are…What are your first impression of all these changes? How do you feel about entering the fourth grade? What do you hope will be different this year? What are you looking forward to? What are things that about yourself that you want to work on this year?


Please pick two of these questions to answer using complete sentences. Before publishing your comment run through the following checklist:

  1. Did I answer two of the questions asked?
  2. Did I answer in complete sentences (reread your post)?
  3. Did I put spaces after periods and commas?
  4. Did I post my name (remember first name only)?

We ask visitors who are commenting to also note where they are from. Welcome back to school and we look forward to reading your replies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel really excited.I hope that we get to do alot of experaments in scince.



From:Halli

Anonymous said...

Entering the 4th grade has started ont so much fun.I am looking forward to doing lots of science experaments in your class.


Emily G.

Anonymous said...

4th grade rocks so far. I love all my teachers, they rock too.
are we doing the ball toss everday in shool?



Emily G.